Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Short Contest
[cool] Just for fun , lets have a minni contest for the Super Bowl !!

I pick New England >> combined score of 52 pts

But I'm pulling for the Eagles !!!!!!

[signature]
Yeah why not:
Eagles
points 60
[signature]
Patriots total score 49pts
[signature]
Eagles
[signature]
I'm rootin for the Buckiniers Cheer Leaders...

but if I have to choose between these two I will pick eagles 62 total with the eagles scoring 2-1
[signature]
It's gonna be a close one and the Eagles can shut down the Patriots if their defensive line works harder. As much as I'm cheering for the Eagles, I have a feeling that the Patriots are going to take it, total score, 57.
[signature]
Paintedfish is rooting hard for his BIRDS but I have to say New England is the one and 39 points.
[signature]
How bout them Birds, I've waited 24 years for this and for those of you that don't believe. T.O. said It this morning, If you don't believe In miracles then just wait till Sunday. I've been told by a power greater then myself, they will be celebrating Sunday night on the streets of Philadelphia. Every week In our weekly football pool I picked Philadelphia and this Is how I stated It, Philadelphia 2005 Super Bowl Champs. It will be a nail biter and through the course of the game David Akers will kick the longest field goal In Super Bowl history to win by 3.

The Birds 27- 24

Philadelphia 2005 Super Bowl Champs
51 Points.
[signature]
FLAGGIRL >>> Shes going with N.E , 58 pts

[signature]
I,ll go with New England 35-14
[signature]
[Smile]Congrats for Fyshrmn and Bearclaw for getting closest to the score ( 45 ) with 49 each !!! Wish I had a big prize to give you , but all I can do is give you a guided fishing day this summer if you can get up this way !!!

Thanks for playing people !!
[signature]
Can I claim the prize also?
[signature]