Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
POLL # 4
[cool] Which State do you think can call themselves "ICEFISHING CAPITAL OF NORTH AMERICA " And why !!

I'm staying out of this one , cause I would pick my home state !! Oh , did I do that !!! LOL !!!!!

[signature]
I'd like to say Florida since a lot of people sit out on their boats, leasurely trolling, with ice in their glass of water, tea, soda, or whatever else. [crazy]

But I believe I'll have to say Minnesota. Why? Because of the huge ice fishing contests (several thousand strong). Because of all the lakes. Because there are more people that fish through the ice than fish during open water season in Minnesota.
[signature]
Minnisota, for three reasons,

3. that alberta cliper seems to move in over top of Minnisota and hangs there for four months out of the year.

2. the national Ice fishing champianship is held there every year

1. and the number one reason I say minnisota! They filmed Gurmpy Old Men there [cool] my all time favorite ice fishing move...
[signature]
I would have to vote for So Cali. We just load ice in the ice chest and we go fishing.

What!!! You don't believe me!!! See for yourself. Here is picture proof.

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=2933;]
[signature]
Have never ice fished mn before. But with the number of lakes that you have there and the quality of fish that I've seen in pictures...thats the place to go!
[signature]