Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
get the big ones!
hi again all lets see if i can give you some help on where to try for the big ones! walleyes have been hitting goood on west battle,ottertail,clitheral adnsilver lakes.i suggest trying shinners or leaches in about 7 to 17 feet of water.if in the detroit lakes area try big and little detroit orcotton lakes in about 9 to 15 feet withjigs tipped with a shiner.i think youll find real good action!! as for northern pike i think the best ive found is at phelps mill on the ottertail river!they hit really good on a daredevil at about 6 to 7 a.m. i think you should be verry impressed! as for the bass fishermen this weekend i think that if you try dead lake by dent minnesota you should have great luck! ive fished there for the last 10 years and the bass have always been abundant!!! try using spinner bait on the shore lines or there is an island that has alot of cabbage weeds but is full of hungry bass! they are always very active! lets just hope it warms up so the fish come out of the deep water!! ok thats about all i have for now hope this gives yall a little shot of where to be to get the big ones!!! good luck!!! smokin joe<br><br>