Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SANTA BARBARA MEETING UPDATE!!!!!
[mad]WE AS TAX PAYERS,HAVE RECIEVED THE ULTIMATE BLOW,BELOW THE BELT...The Channel Island, Closure's WILL Be Granted Jan. 1 2003 When Finalised, 11--To 19 percent Will BE EFFECTED........YOU AS WELLL AS "I" WILL BE IMPACTED......DO YOUR PART NOW !!!!! READ THE FINE PRINT IN ALLCOAST FOURM AND FAX President Commmisioner "Michael Flores" WHY !!! HE WAS NOT IN ATTENDANCE FOR THIS "FINAL" ISSUE...!!!!!! FAX YOUR COMMMENTS TO " MICHAEL FLORES " SECRETARY OF FOREGIN AFFAIRS " FAX#{916}324-6357 or Call His OFFICE AND "ASK " TO SPEAK TO "SHAWN" And Leave Message With Him, Of OUR Concerns....{916)445-9947 " I Can't Belive That ALLLCOAST MEMBERS WHERE I POST AS "MarkoParko" Are TOO PARANOID, To View My Commments, AND TRUTH !!!! THE FREEDOM TO FISH "IS " UP TO US!!!!! DO YOUR PART, FOR CALIFORNIA'S FUTURE........................."I'Ts GOOD To Be KING, And I'm HAPPY TO BE HOME AGAIN FOR ALL OF YOU!!!!! NOV. 2 ................."I'll BE BACK """"[pirate]
[signature]
[#ffffff][size 1][#000000]ROMEROFISHERKING[/#000000] [/size][/#ffffff]

welcome back

I see that your picket didnt blow off the roof of your car on your trip [Wink]

Did you manage to get in any fishing during the last couple months of being a Roadie?
[signature]
ROMEROFISHERKING,
Now that you have made it back to the boards, I will be watching for your posts on the great things you and others are doing out west.
Thanks for the post and contact info.
Welcome Back![Smile]
[signature]