Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tricked out boat!
Hey all, I had a few ideas on tricking out boats. I would love to do this to a boat since I love to put special effects and electronics into cars. I'm thinking how cool it would be to put the following into a boat: xbox, dvd player, neon lights, glow emission, subs, etc. Anyone else out there have any sweet ideas?
[signature]
It sounds like it would be fun on a cabbin cruser type boat that way the electronics wouldnt get ruined, i would pass on the subs though, it would just annoy the other boaters on the water.

And if you do it make sure that you have a good alternator and battery on the boat, you wouldnt want any of it ruined by a bad or weak power supply.
[signature]
With what i said above said, that is the type of tricked out boat that i would want [url "http://powermaker.us/images/boat.pps"]Nice Boat[/url]
[signature]
you could make a t.v. show "pimp my boat ride"[Wink] lol
[signature]
Oh yeah definitely need a seperate alternator to run the system. LoL "pimp my boat" that would be a sweet show, could be on to something there [Smile]. Now I just need unlimited funds [sly].
[signature]
[center][Tongue][/center][center][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 4]Sounds like tubeN2's float tube. I think that he even installed a LoJack system.[/size][/green][/font][/center]
[signature]