Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scents for plastics.
What seems to work the best for you or any others that are not listed.
[signature]
Garlic scent works best around here for the freshwater species except for the Catfish and Striped Bass. Shrimp for the Catfish and Anchovy for the Stripers.[cool]
[signature]
Raspberry hands down up here in the north!!!
[signature]
crawdad for me.
Crawfish should be on the top of the list!
[signature]
Sorrry guys I did't include crawfish. I should have seeing as it's getting votes. Do you put this in your plastics Maniac?
[signature]
I use crawfish scent in all of the plastics, that I use myself. and will add it to the baits that customers order, but only on request! I have shad, crawfish,and garlic. And Kick-n-bass garlic and crawfish available!
[signature]
Hey tubeN2, shouldn't this be in your "survey's" forum? [Tongue]

I wouldn't know what to answer since I've never really checked into it.
[signature]
It should be but I thought I would move it over to your board instead[Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue].

April fools!!!![cool]
[signature]
My board would work fine. At least I'd get some traffic over there. But then you would have to help moderate it with me. [Wink]

By the way, I'll be in your area at the end of the month. Gonna take me fishing?
[signature]
Come on down my brother. There are plenty of fish in the sea for all of us.[cool]

You will even get a chance to add some saltwater species to the fishing contest. Wouldn't that shiver someones timbers?[Wink]
[signature]
Oh. Did I forget to say something? [sly] APRIL FOOLS! [sly]
[signature]
I use anchovy quite a bit..
[signature]