Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
natchuag river chaplin conn
we went to our usual spot,my buddy went upriver and my wife and i went down river,second cast had one on,fought for a few min,the the quick release that was it.them the word throughout that river was NOTHING.went to see some friends at the peppertree campground,you couldn't find a spot on the river,same word there nothing
[signature]
I am getting the same reports of the same all the way up and down the I-75 coridoor. things have been slow fishing wise, been a good weekend for getting the boats sumerized.

you know what that means, if fishing is at its bottom apex it is time to sharpen the hooks cause they are going to turn back on soon...[Wink]
[signature]
sure hope your right,atleast it sounds good lol[Smile]
[signature]
Must be the off moon phase [crazy], the weekend is only 3 days away. Aqua view is on its way, so if I can't catchem I can get agravated looking at them [mad]
[signature]
if that won't drive you to drink,watching them looking at your bait and then swim away
[signature]
well you will get a kick out of watching them whatching your bait.....

cant tell you the number of days we did that this past winter, watched them sit all day under our feet and do nothing.....

you will at least get some pratice on your jigging presentations...... that always a plus...
[signature]