Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tomarrow's fate of fishing........
[size 2][pirate]I have spent more time,investigating the motion's presented at the Santa Barbara mgtn., more than 'I' expected too....The TRUTH, was Confirmed to me today about "why" President Flores, was not at attendance at the S.B. mnt...."He was Instructed "NOT TO ATTEND"....by you know who;....."HOLD" the "Comments", of "you should have seen it comming" and the "I told you so's" and "It was a done deal"..."BACK BEFORE YOU ADDRESS THIS FACT": He is Still is the Secretary of Foregin Affairs, His Agenda is "NOT" for me or any of us to probe into,unless like myself, felt "Betrayed" by one who really "DID" "CARE" and "still does"....."FOCUS" on "THAT FACT", for a Moment, and logicly,and inteligently,...we cannot "EVER" be Defeated..."In WHAT HOLDS DEAR TO US AS ANGLERS ".....We still are EMPOWERED BY COMMITMENT,PATIENCE,and maybe "some prayer"...WE WILL ALWAYS HAVE OUR ISSUE'S TO BE HERD,AND "KNOWING" "I" "WILL BE HEARD,FOR THE BENIFIT OF ANGLERS" IS A LITTLE REASSURING, THAT NO MATTER THE OUTCOME TOMARROW MAY BE..."WE ARE A UNIQUE,TYPE OF CALIFORNIA CLASS.THAT, LOVE OUR SPORT,AS MUCH AS WE LOVE OUR FAMILIES, AND FRIENDS....THROUGH THAT EMPOWERMENT, ALONE,WE "WILL" OVERCOME ANY THING THAT STANDS IN FRONT OF OUR FREEDOM......i'll get off my 2 pennies, and soapbox now......My Candle is Lite......... [/size]
[signature]
Hello Mark,

Glad to see the log in problems are squared away! Good to hear from you. I have a feeling with more Gray Davis you may be needing a lot more of the soap box![Sad]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator