Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Now Have Confermation!!!!! A Date Set for The first BFT Texas Coast Get Together and Tourny!
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS OF BFT !
The outline for the first anual BFT Get Together and Tournament at Port Aransas, Texas was submitted to the City Manager for aprouval last week!
We now have Confermation and APROUVAL !
Yesterday I recieved the autherisation to hold a Turnament during our upcomming Get Together.
The dates have been set!
The Get Together will Run From April, 3, 2003 through April,10 2003. Yes you see it correctly. A full week of friends and family of registered BFT members converging on this Texas Island Parodise for great relaxation and fishing!
The Tourny Date is Set!
The date is April, 6,2003. It starts at 9:00 am and closes at 3:30 pm Winners will be announced at 4:00 pm.
( Full Details well be posted soon!)
This tournament will be a land based tournament! (no boats allowed!) Limmited to pier, getty and surf fishing!
If you plan on attending the Get Together and/or the turnament please contact me.
[signature]
Wow Ssor,

Great news! Look forward to more details and being there!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Mike,
It will be an honer to have you there for this first for the Island!
The nice thing about fishing at Port Aransas is if the fish are not biteing just move over 10 feet!
If you know of any posable sponcers for me to aproach send me a private with some details.
I am hopeing to have full details posted by Xmass for all to see.
[signature]
A thought came to me early today!
I need you guys to let me now if you can possably attend.
If you plan on attending, please let me know along with the # of children you will be bringing with you!
I need this info to determen if we will have enough children to set up another Turny just for them. ( Yes it can and will be done if it is needed!)
Time is getting short so reply to me A.S.A.P.

Also start puting the word out on this so we can have a great time with a large turn out!

Alot of us saw how great the breakfast Get together went up in Utah last month. That was only one day of What is planed for a full seven days down on this island parodise!
If you can't make it for the whole week, every day will be a great time for anyone that can be there!

Here are a couple of links to get you in the mood of attending this great event!
This is another great event that will be going on during the BFT Tournament!

http://www.texassandfest.com/

If that doesent get you down here then mabe this will!

www.portaransas.org/default2.asp

I promice if you have never been to Port Aransas, once you have been there you will want to come back every chance you get!
What better time to do it each year when the BFT Gettogether and Tourny is there!
[signature]
[shocked][shocked][shocked][shocked][shocked][shocked][shocked][shocked][shocked][shocked][shocked][shocked] Geese Louise Mr. D, how far is Pt. Aranas from El.Paso ??? Because If Its "REALLY" Far, I Best be Planning WAY !!! Ahead !!!! I Need to Gather Up Some armadillo's to pull my covered wagon.And pack, provisions.Those "dill'o's get real upset, when there 's no vittle's........p.s. DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!![mad]
[signature]
Mark,
it is nice to know that you plan on making the trip down for this great event. Now to answer your question of: How far is it to P. Aransas from El Paso? I can tell you this if you are planing to use that teem of dillo's from California, You got to head out now. Unless you got a speedy teem of dillo's it will take you the full time to make it to the island on time. I have watched some of them dillo teem races and it looks like they might make 20 miles a day at best. So you had better get plenty of supply's for the trip too! From El Paso it is around a 16 to 18 hour drive by car. With that dillo teem it will take you 30 days+ to make the treck. I have plans to have a little something for all that come down. So you will have a great time at the Texas perodise of Port Aransas and go home with a little something extra just for comming on down to see me and experiance what alot call "TEXAS ISLAND STYLE".
I will be adding some more details real soon so keep ane eye on the board for added info.
[signature]
[crazy]Well I Don't think i'm Going To Use The Dillos Then.But If That Pt.Arenas Is That Far from el paso, I've Better start saveing more beer cans, and less consuming!!!!lol Hey mr. D my birthday is this friday.i'll be a withered,39yrs. I think I'm going to a Fishing Hole,and See whats Up,RAIN OR SHINE, I hope you recieved my E-mail of Rain Pridictions in calif. be careful. I couldent post it Due to my S#$%T'y Commfuteeer, Skiblls,lol[Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][sly]
[signature]
I hope the price of cans goes up real soon for your sake. I forgot to say it is close to 745 miles. You have a happy and safe birthday on the water! I did recieve your email and hope to get it posted for you soon.
[signature]