Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Curious
[font "Viner Hand ITC"][#ff4040][size 3]Hey anybody on BFT from Porterville, CA?[/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
[font "Impact"][#ff4040][size 3]Anybody in california at all??????[crazy][/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
Well, I'm in Ramona. That is part of the People's Republik of Kalifornia, eh? Big Grin

Fishslayer
[signature]
[font "Impact"][#ff4040][size 3]I was just wondering if anybody was Porterville. I used to live there. Moved to Utah about 6 years ago.[/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
[black][size 3]Nahh I'm not from there but i did some bass fishing at lake success a couple of times. Thats probably my favorite Bass Spot in socal[/size][/black]
Thats where i did some of my fishing aswel, had some good catches there and some good times, i may have being stood right next to you and you dint even know it.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff4040]Lake Success...wow talk about a great little lake for them largemouths. That is where I learned to fish! Back in the days, my dad and brother used to slay tons of big ol crappies. Now there is hardly any left. Every year when I go visit my parents my brother and I would always go out there and fish. Great times at that place.[/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
Yes a few people from California are in this forum Smile I myself am from Northern California; San Jose, CA to be exact. Gotta drive out quite a bit to get to some great fishing spots but its well worth it
[signature]
Welcome aboard Nature. I used to live in NoCali. I was in the Sacramento area. There was always a little more accessible fishing from Sacramento.

We would fish the Delta quite a bit as well as the American River. The Feather River and the Yuba River also provided some good entertainment.[cool]
[signature]