Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Late Return From Silverwood, Brrrrrrr....
I felt slightly better this morn., but had a friend to visit in Upland ,so chose to go see the lake Silverwood.A buddy of mine, keeps throwing out the sunday,smack about how this "Lake" i never visited, is "SO " choice.I ventured up there and here is what "I" saw....As soon as we got off the offramp, we followed the hwy. 138 east to Silverwood.A major fire recently showed,existing scars, of Enourmous Proportion,but a Incredible, Beauty of a Strong Surviveing Land Quick to Recover, This area of land was a,"Book of poetry",to travel through.I Can't even Explain,More about the Drive to Silverwood, TAKE A CAMERA!,as the lake unfolded,a extreme Wind chill, was thier moderately,but at spirts,Dominating.....the Fishing Was Bogus, this afternoon,allthough,excellent reports werer avaible every day before...Regardless, This Extremely precious State Park, Like all State Parks, Made me so High, to the future Battle Plans of My Return Of This Sleeping Aqutic Dinosour.....This" Is" Another Piece Of Heaven" that only photo's can decribe..............Snow "IS " just a Mile past the lake also......What's christmas without SNOW.....anyway???? ........Happy Holiday's[Smile]
[signature]