Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
updates
hi again everyone! heres whats been reported around here lately! bass and pan fish have been hitting good in the alexandria area lakes,walleyes seem to like leeches in around 12 to 18 feet of water! in my area i think youll have good luck if you try leech lake1 try the hardwoods,ottertail point, duck point and the sucker bay area! leeches and night crawlers seem to be the best bait so far. im hoping that the weather starts cooperating soon and gets those good vegitation growing so the bass will start hitting on spinner bait! so far it just hasnt been warm enough, although ive caught a bunch on minnows and leeches they seem to be in deeper water yet. well thats about all i have for right now,has anyone got anything they can share with us? hopefully ill have more for you on monday! untill then , good luck fishing!!! smokinjoe<br><br>smokin joe
thanks for the update! i tried ottertail but un fortunately didnt have much luck :o( we managed to sneak a couple of small walleyes in about 14 feet with leeches but it was all in all pretty slow.wish this rain would stop! anyway keep trying and enjoy the fishing!<br><br>smokin joe
thanks for the update! has the crank baits been working for you?ive tried spinners in the weeds for bass but havent had much luck yet. daredevils seem to work in deeper water. maybe its time to break out the deep divers? anyways good luck everyone and keep us informed! d;o) smokin joe<br><br>smokin joe
I dont fish much Bass latley, but the cranks are working for me after dark in the 6 to9 ft for walleyes, i like to talk to you smoking joe in the near future, (i got a plan) keep your rods bent!!!! bye , Flagman<br><br>
thanks for the tips! glad you like this site im new at this computer stuff so im hoping i am helping make this site useful and fun! bass fishing is my favorite i think because i like the action they give us. nothing like seeing a fish jump in the air and try to spit youre hook! what a challenge! lol well havent gotten out this week yet so cant really update anything hopefully tommorrow! take care and have fun fishing!<br><br>smokin joe