Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any fish ?
I've been doing a few home improvments on the old cabin so the computer had to be put in storage for a few days , but i'm back .
went over to jay's in clare and picked up some hunting boots ,a little tarsal gland and some floracarbon line . hoping that i might get a couple hours in on the east side come morning .
any one else have a fishing report ? i'll be posting one tomorow , i hope the coho's came in .
[signature]
I have been scurying around my house too, trying to get a few things done before snow fly. I shoveled 21 yards of wood chips around the bottom of my house for insulation. Hope this year my pipes dont freeze.

I am Tempted to hook up the snow plow. New England is getting a foot of the white stuff today.

I put a few chicken eggs in the oven for christmas dinner a week ago yesterday. they have to cook at a 100 degrees for three weeks before I can add the fixins.
[signature]

sunday at the foote there was plenty of drizzle and cool temps to keep us fishermen company . a guy from clawson was the big winner of the day , his catch was a 2" smallmouth . i did see one half dead coho swimming around , my catch was a cluster of zebra mussels .
[signature]
[Tongue]I'm still seeing some scarred-up looking salmon in the upper reaches of a couple rivers here in the NW part of Michigan. In my quest for the illusive pat I've passed by a couple of fast waters and wished I'd a packed my rod and reel.
[signature]
last thursday i had to dig a trench in front of the house , a small group of them came out of the pines to feast on the grubs i had unearthed . one was just a foot or so away from me waiting to be the first one in line for an easy lunch . it was great !
[signature]