Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colebrook River Lake [revisited]
We decided to try for smallies, so we headed up to Colebrook. Winds 15-25, 1'-1 1/2' waves [crazy] and wondered why we didn't go bluefishing. Tough day with only three fish to show. Biggest a 15" smallie on a rapala. Water was 50 degrees and the water was up to it's highest level. What a change from our last time there. Still a good lake and one to try again in the middle of the summer.
[signature]
Where else could you go and rinse off all your tackle! Your arm was twisted a little bit with my 5 lb on Pattagansett on Saturday too.[cool] Saturday looks alful good to be doing anything but FISH! I get to try out my new Stratic reel![Wink] Soon, Bob
[signature]
Enjoy the day , I've got the granddaughter. Your right , the thought of that nice bass did turn me around. And what rod did you get with your new stratic?
[signature]
Just pulled one out of storage. Picked up the reel Sunday after we got done fishing. Had to go to North Haven Sports Authority, they were out, so off to Milford. 25% off. Was a long day and a long drive back from Milford in traffic.
[signature]