Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice seems to be here to stay. !!!!
For you Ice walkers, we have ice that is safe as far south as Branford. Some reports of Bass coming through. Most are the usual perch and a few Pickerel thrown in. Tom and Randy, let us know how you do on the ice. [crazy]
[signature]
Our ice has been taking a beating here in michingan the last three days, temps above freezing and rain...

dont know if it will hole up, it dosnt take long to melt six inches especialy if the temps hold up around thirtyfive over night.

you may be headed for the same slop in the next day or so unless we get a good alberta clipper in the next few hours to push this slop south..

I did manage to get out one day last week before the slop set in and pulled up a few gills and specks.
[signature]
Glad to see you got out. I might have jinx the boys, cause your right we'er getting temps in the mid to lower 40's next week. Hopefully Toms north enough to keep it in the mid 30's. When in doudt we do have open water on some of the rivers. Hope your back on the ice soon Dave.
[signature]
yep you put the whammy on us,this morn,went for a swim while checking shinner traps it doesn't look good for the rest of the week either
[signature]
I know,while on my way to pops house I saw alot of water on top. We actually got thunder on one storm. He's complaining he's low on venison and has been riding the roads for road kill. Says he may have to stop on his way back south in PA and pick some up. And here I thought I was a redneck. [Wink]
[signature]
snow is a good insulator, I am hoping the snow is insulating the ice from this tropical heat wave.

I am expecting this stuff to get on out of here in the next day or so, even tho' the weather man says it is here at least till the turn of next week. I just need to turn that jinx right back around.

Ya buds, I cant wear my colars up high enuff in my hood....
[signature]