Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview Help
Hey I am taking my boy to pineview sat and wanted to know what the best bait could be for the muskie and how deep. I will be fishing will all the perch guys in the cem point area. Any help?

Thanks
[signature]
Hey FFM if I have this right the perch you are ging to be fishing by is the Muskies food source. So I would bet that would be good place to start. I don't know either but FB2 and myself will be there Sat. trying the same thing. I have seen in past reports (both here and on Doug Miller) the crank baits that are used. But through the ice will be a bit different. So good luck and post to us how things went. Maybe we'll run into each other on the ice. I'm getting a fishin map so I at least have some idea as where to start.
[signature]
Good deal, keep an I out for me I will be the semi short fat guy hofully with a happy 8 year old :}

I am thinking I am going to try a fire tiger pattern rat-l for a while with perch meat starting at 30 feet and then come up and change bait. I am sure hoping I can get at leat one for my boy to real in. I am usely about a hundred yards off shore but who knows I bet it will be a small city on the ice come sat.

Look forword to *maby* seeing you are anyone from here or uff.
[signature]