Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trout Fisn' Advise-"For the LAST Time!!!!Argggg
[shocked]Understandably,some people are new to this board,and some have to be told,over and over and 'mikey' over...lol..When the "bell rings" the start of trout Season,last year,All of us have pretty much hooked on a good "T" or 2.But as the Christmas Day,comes today,we will see the ending of the play.I have watched the pattern devlope this way,Meaning,From the START of the SEASON,The LARGEST are Planted...As We get to mid" December,the stocks,are "Thinned" out,Due to "Christmas Derbies",as we enter a new year,the "High" is now starting to become a "Jones" for THAT TROPHY TROUT.ALLWAYS REMEMBER,"the WAVE" starts...Grows...Ecalates....PEAKS...falls....bottoms...then SPRING-IS-FINALLY-Here!!!!....So #1)at the start of the trout season,next year,hang"out at your local lakes "Designated FISH CLEANING station" ???What!!! Yes...In the Earliest of the season,those "IMPORTED" brood stock,are fed,or eating the "SUPRISES",that only Mother #$%"I" mean Mother EARTH,teaches us..SO #2),BECOME A CORONER.find undammaged "ROE" from there bellies,and SAVE these PRECIOUS SUPRISES,and "CURE" them and or....etc...etc...#3) Manage your supply of "Match the Hatch" with other Great New Baits...Give them a Cocktail!!! why not..and #4)as the season slows down,and the bite,is a nibble, Call (562)590-5020,in L.A. O.C. S.B.C. city & counties...or (858)467-4201 in S.D.area..And Save your cash,or donate it to me,and "re-live" the joy on a "smaller scale" and tune in on the "true trout' you all are looking for...And Take a Kid Fishing,other than yourself.....[Smile]
[signature]