Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fly Swap Reduex
Everyone participating in the fly swap. Registration is over. Please get me a private message with your addresses and fly name if you haven't done so already. I need to get a count to those people who want to participate.

katghoti
[signature]
You have mine now,I will be watching for how many to tie?[Smile]
[signature]
Here is what I have right now. The "X" by your name means I have your address and fly patterns you sent to me. I will be sending out private messages to the remaining few. By Monday if you have not responded, you will be out. I am excited for this.

X Katghoti--South Ogden Slayer Variant, zebra midge variant
X Ruger -- Mottled back grey scud, [size 1]rock-chuck nymph [/size]
X flygoddess--#30 bunny midge or Chromonid
X HFT--Drymerger
X flygirl--[size 1]Bow Juan worm [/size]
X moby_dick--Larsen Special, Larsens's Chernobyl Ant
X ctr--Chernobyl Ant/GR Special
X Dr. Love--[size 1]Halloween[/size]
[size 1]X My Brother--?[/size]

9 Committed

Final count Monday. Okay it's Monday. Here is the final count with the flies. I talked to my brother yesterday and he is going to join. Tie 'em up and get them to me by 17th and we will swap. Remember send me a post-paid container to send you back your flies. Mail them to

John Wright
6853 w 4700 S
Hooper, UT 84315

Looking forward to seeing your flies.

katghoti
[signature]
If there are only going to be 9 participating, I may tie up two flies to help spread the wealth. I am looking at either a beadhead zebra variant that works well on the South Fork, Lost Creek, and the Weber. Anyone else want to tie up more that one pattern, please feel free.

katghoti
[signature]
So is 9 the final count?
[signature]
Give me until Monday. Flygirl just rang in a yes and goFish wants to wait until mid march and I haven't heard from Dr. Love yet. Monday is the final day but I would expect the final count to be 7 if Dr. Love doesn't answer. I am tying two flies for the swap. Just to give everyone something else.

katghoti
[signature]
Sounds good. Maybe I will just send you 10 of two different patterns to play it safe and you keep them for the headache of putting this together, K?
[signature]
katghoti, I have two dozen flies for you (1 dozen Chronomids and a dozen bunny midges). I need you to post or PM me were to send them. You might want to mention to the others to make their return envelopes or boxes for a little more weight incase others tie heavier flies. I know I will, cause my midges weigh nothing, but the tungsten bead on the nymphs make up for that. Thanks
Fly Goddess
[signature]
I guess I am too late to join in? I said I would like to participate on the initial post but heard nothing since then. PLease PM me if I could still join and I will give you my address and fly to tie.
[signature]
Sorry we missed you, but registration closed before we could count you in. I think we may do another one soon and would love for you to join.

Katghoti
[signature]