Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bayview Beauty
It was only 2 Sundays' ago from todays date when I had the urge to go for a fish with my boyfriend.We used to live near a lake that we often fished at of a week-end but I quickly gave up after a month or 2 after catching only the smallest of Brim known to man.<br>It was a nice sunny day so off we went to Bayview Boat Ramp,set up our foldout chairs,had a bit of lunch and started to fish.I had bought a bag of prawns from the local shop and rigged up my 3pound line and casted out.<br>20 minutes past and I had only had a few nibbles then out of the blue"Bang!" My line took off.I struggled,winding as hard as I could.I am only 5" so to me it felt like a shark was on the other end.After 10minutes of winding I made my way to the beach front and pulled in a 55cm Flat-Head.Unfortunatly neither my partner or I eat sea-food,so I couldn't taste all the effort I had put in to catching the thing.<br>We took the fish to a friend who was more than glad to take it off our hands and I had a photo taken of me holding it which sits upon my mantle piece as a reminder of that day.<br>This fish has given me more hope in fishing as I know that if I can catch what I did,I can catch anything I set my heart too.<br><br>Submit your Fishing Adventure Stories to win great prizes at ReMemory.Com