Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle
[font "Comic Sans MS"][green][size 3]It won't be long now. I went up to fish the Provo today with Scott Fraser (Falcon's Ledge) and we had a fantastic day when it cloded up. My fly worked and his fly worked so we combined them and we were slammin'.[/size][/green][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][green][size 3]Anyway, drove past Jordanelle and I don't think that it will be much longer. The shallow south end is still ice caped but, Rock Cliff area is showing a lot less ice than last week.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Sounds like you are gettin' twitchy about some still water fishing.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Once the night temps stay above freezing and there is a lot of warm wind, the ice cap doesn't last long. A lot of us will not be Sad to see it go.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]There have been a lot of nice rainbows and browns taken through the ice this year. I'll bet there are a few left for ya. It can be gangbusters for the first couple of weeks after ice out, especially near the river mouth at Rock Cliffs.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Once your arm is worn out from big trout, we can rustle up a batch of perch for our fish fry.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][red][size 5]It's a deal![/size][/red][/font]
[signature]