Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fishing + me = not a good thing
Oh the joys of fishing...<br>i remmeber, way back when i was a little lass (hmmm....all of about 10 years ago) my dad decided that a family fishing trip was on the cards.<br>So we packed our fishing rods...come to think of it, we don't own fishing rods, and i'm not sure what exactly it was we were fishing with...oh well<br>so we all threw ourselves in our lil red car which we owned at the time and we set off about a 15 minutes drive down the road.<br>I'd never been fishing before, so the whole concept as new to me (plus i was only 7 years old...my brohter being 4 years old...we didn't care)well, that's if you're not counting the endless time i'd run up excitedly to mom and dad squealing "i've caught a fish!!" before producing a dead leaf punctured by a thin twigg! The ways in which i amused myself!<br>Anyway...we set up *fish-camp* by the road-side/river-side....it was one of the best fishing spots...*coughs* or so my father said.<br>5 hours later i was tired, hungry and crying. My attempts at fishing had been as good as everyone else and we had a total catch of 0! Mom wanted to go home and i was devastated, but dad kept saying "we'll catch one soon..."<br>Another hour went by before mom finally convinced dad that it wasn't gonna happen. So we all piled back into our lil red car and drove back home.<br>Hungry, tired and fishless, i vowed never to go fishing ever again! <br>Well.....then there's always the story of 6 years later... Tongue<br><br><br><br>Submit your Fishing Adventure Stories to win great prizes at ReMemory.Com