Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flatheads just swoon over Females!!
I absolutely LOVE fishing!<br><br>I am always the one in the family to suggest fishing. We have a boat, but I am also quite happy walking down to the lake and throwing in a line. I have even been known to drive past the lake, see crabpots in there, and call the family on the mobile and tell them to "get down there!"<br><br>But my favourite fishing spot was when I was a teenager. My Dad had just bought a half cabin, and the 6 of us would go out in the bay to fish for Flathead. <br><br>Back in those days, I wouldn't even think about touching bait! Everyone else had to bait my hooks for me. But I think that was fair, seeing as I caught the most fish!!<br><br>The thing was though, I would leave them down there that long, my Dad would tell me the fish drowned while attached to my hook.<br><br>I don't care how I caught them, but I caught the most every trip. O.K., so I didn't bait the hooks, and didn't take the 'dead' fish off the hook after I brought them up, BUT I CAUGHT THEM!<br><br>You just ask my Dad. If you really, really need to, you can find him via.................<br>Smile<br><br><br>Submit your Fishing Adventure Stories to win great prizes at ReMemory.Com