Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skiing anyone
[font "Comic Sans MS"][Image: purple.gif][size 3]I am not sure if this will work, but a couple of pictures sent to me from Texas. Anyone up for skiing? Mind you that that is a full grow deer in that gators mouth. Thanks Pokiman[/size][/font]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=15219;]
[signature]
[Tongue][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Wow what a sight that is! I wonder what the Peta people will have to say after they have seen this photo?[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
Thanks D......500 got it[Wink]
[signature]
I just received and e-mail from my brother. Getting into his boat yesterday there was a gator just off the dock and a shark was swimming up as he was motoring out the canal.
[signature]
hey godess what do you know about stansberry park?

Trent
[signature]
Had a friend that use to live there and we would fish from her back yard and once in float tubes. Bass, and perch at that time, not sure if that has changed, it has been awhile. Catfish also. I was clowning around and trew out a fly on one of those ice fishing rods and hooked a 8" large mouth, what a hoot!
[signature]
I going to go give it a try this afternoon with my bother in law. Don't know that we will catch anything as the temps might still a bit low. But he's learning how to flyfish so it's mostly practice anyway

Trent
[signature]