Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EXTREME COLD
[blush]BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Its so soo cold out there, I have no intention of leaving the house today. If you have plans of heading out on the ice and have no hut to fish from, please be careful. This is "Frostbite" weather to the max. My kids came from the bus stop after school and looked as if they'd been at the park sledding. Those rosey red cheeks. The problem is, the bus stop is only about 60 yards from the door into the house. No Mercy says the frost bug. Keep all areas of skin from being exposed. A good friend had to get skin grafts on his cheeks due to exposure in the same temps. Nasty little bug the frost bug. If you have any good fishing stories, today would be a good day to post them instead of freezing. Let me hear from you and I promise to listen with big ears. I hail from the west border of Iowa and fish all of a 4 state regieon. I meet a lot of new friends each year and would like to get to know as many of you out there as possible. You can never have to many fishing buddys, from here on known as FBs. My door is always open as well as my phone lines. Drop me a line or give me a call if there is any info you may want to pass along and type any worse than me. CAT DRACULA'S the handle and Joe Rodgers the name and i'm here to play the moderator game. HAHA. I'll keep my day job. Catch-A-Biggun BOOYA and all that other stuff. HM 712-642-4658 CELL 402-681-4601
[signature]