Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
By The Bucket
[cool]Hey all. The weekend turned out to be a bit cold, but that didn't stop the fish from biting. A couple buddies of mine spent Saturday at Viking Lake. They caught a few gils, but the sun shined bright and it was worth every minute not being cooped up. They drove to Mormon Trail on Sunday and the action proved to be spectacular. One of the guys filled a 5 gallon pale with Bluegils, while the other put together a half pale. Between the bunch, they managed to pull in 8 Walleye. I am waiting to get a picture of the catch. The weather this Saturday may prove to be even better if it goes like the weather men are saying. The highs should reach near 50. Get out and enjoy some ice fishing. Take pictures and post them for all to view, and get you entry in to the winter ice fishing derby. Be sure to practice safety when venturing out on the ice. I always wear a life jacket just in case. Keep your lines wet. "CAT DRACULA"
[signature]
I heard the best way to catch cats is the Ioway, is this true Catdracula?

how ya been doing?

when can we expect to start hearing about cat bites this year?
[signature]
Hi Dave. It has been a rough couple of weeks here. My wife lost a G-mother and a b-in-law in about 15 hours. One normal and the latter in a bad wreck. I have been gone so much and the kids are driving me ratty. I need Dave The Clown to make an unscheduled appearance. I will get back to posting this evening. The weather here has been up and down. The ice is too thin to go fishing so the fishing activity around here is moot. I'll get back to you later. Joe R
[signature]
I am realy sorry for your losses,

I had my share a year ago.

this clown dosnt get around much any more these days.

I saw that I realy did not wright my questen vary well.

I should have read more like this. when to the cats start bitting in the spring?

all my experience with cats have been limmited to mid summer (august to be more spicific)
[signature]
sorry here too my friend , must have been very tough . how are you doing now ?
[signature]
[cool]Hi guys. I am sorry I have not been to active on the site. I have been working out by Kearney NE and have not been around the computor. I will be gon through the week so I will have to keep up on the weekends. It has been a long winter and I am in desperate need of the work. I am going Walleye fishing next week at Harlan Resevoir. I will be near a lot of nice lakes. I will get back to the reports asap. Thank you for your concern. It is truly wonderful to have fishing buddies that care for complete strangers. Your kind words are felt deep in my heart. My family and I appreciate the careing. I will let you know how the fishing goes. Joe
[signature]
hows the job situation going ? we've had plant closings all over the county here , but the government says that employment is up for the area , they have a new way of figureing it out , i guess that way they get to keep there jobs .

fishing has been slow in my area , up and down weather and no rain .

i hope things get a whole lot better for you buddy , i really do .

your pal lonehunter
[signature]
how you been buddy ? i'm going for some cats tonight , made a chumbag up outa some fishguts that have been out to ripen and some ground up leftovers from the fridge . talk about a stink bait , yuck !
[signature]