Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess my newborns weight and win a BFT sticker
I'm expecting my second little boy this comming Wendsday!!!! My wife is scheduled for her C-section at noon on May 24th, 2006. Just for fun, who ever guesses closest to his weight will win a BFT sticker!!!!!

Good luck Guys and Gals!!!!!![cool]
[signature]
7LBS 8OZ
[signature]
[Smile] 8 lbs 4 oz

[signature]
[black][size 1]42 1/2 Pounds!!![/size][/black][size 1][/size]
[size 1][/size]
[size 1][/size]
[size 1]What? Not the biggest fish you ever caught? Oh the babys weight? 8 Pounds 2 Ounces![/size]
[signature]
8 lbs 1oz
[signature]
LMAO! 42 1/2? That would deffinately explain the problem she's having with back pain. [sly]
[signature]
[black][size 1]Hey, I was only joking... Please don't tell your wife, she will tell my wife, and then I'll have a wildcat on my hands! heh[/size][/black]
[signature]
Is your baby full term? [10lb] or are they doing the C for a early delivery? [7lb]
[signature]
Kind of in between. She's got a pre-determined date for her C-section, however, it's not really early, only by like a week. My guess was 8 lb's and 11 oz. LOL, I know that's probably too big, but you never know.[cool]
[signature]
8lb 8oz and congrats to the both of you.
[signature]
Thank you sir, I do appreciate it. My wife and I were sitting in the bed the other night, and I wasn't saying a whole lot, just kinda stareing off into space. She asked me, "what are you thinking about?" I laughed and said, "do you really want to know?" She gave me a bewildered look and said "I guess." I told her I was thinking about how I was planning my last fishing trip before we had the baby. LOL, she looked at me in discussed and said "Oh Bryan, go to bed." LOL, She thought I was just kidding, but I was serious.[cool]
[signature]
7 LBS 6 OZ

Congrats on the little one, hope both mom and baby do good!!
[signature]
Your right "You never know"
So my guess is 7.1
Doctors don't like to do early C's larger than that.
Congrads to the both of you, My baby just came home from his first year at collage .
Were does the time go?
[signature]
i will go with 7 lb 10 oz
[signature]
8 pounds 6 ounces

Congrats[Smile]
[signature]
I'll go with:
7 lbs 11 oz.
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
HELLO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My son Ethan Ryan was born at 1:15 pm yesterday!!!!! 24May2006 !!!!!

CONGRATS mrsmuskyhunter!!!!!!!!!!!! You were only off my 1 ounce. Little Ethan weighed 7 pound 5 ounces and birth and was 20 inches long. Everything went perfect, accept we didn't get the room that we wanted. LOL, but that's OK. Thanks alot for all of your participation!!!!!
[signature]
Congrats man!!!
[signature]
[black][size 1]Hello to a future fisherman! Hi Ethan... Welcome to the world man![/size][/black]
[signature]