Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weather or Whether
[cool]This has to be one up and down rollercoaster ride with the temperatures. One day we have snow, the next its freezing, and then last night the rain and tomorrow the 50's. I tell ya, I don't know whether to fish or weather to fish. It sounds like the temps are going to be fisher friendly this Saturday. They have been getting some nice Crappies over to Fremont Lakes as well as some Bluegils. Branched Oak is still giving up some eatable Walleyes, but it sounds like through the middle of the week, the bite got a bit slow. Most of the fish are coming deep, but a FB of mine said some of the Gils he iced, came from 3 1/2' of water. Zorinsky has been producing a few, fish in front of the Dam for best results. Merrit has given up the best Walleyes i've heard of, though Willow Creek is holding its own. Tomorrow should prove to be a decent time to get out and ice some fishes. Just remember to check all ice before venturing out to fish. Keep the lines wet and let me know how you do. "CAT DRACULA"
[signature]