Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great New Info. Comeing Soon, "Sandy Eggo"
[Smile]Going to meet with a "Absolute,True,Honest DeckHand,with the Real Scoop,on the short hauls in San Diego.This Guy Is truly,the "FIRST WATCH" of the Real Scoop,on "WHAT's Happening" on the Water for the 1/2 day 3/4 day fleet.....I Hope, he will contribute to this board,because in the many years of fishing that 'I' have been involved with,this "REPORTER" IS the "MAN".....and the Greatest Part,he is ONLY 17 !!!!! I Hope that a Bigfisher's Welcome Him,If He Decides to Be "A" Factor......I SEE A VERY BRIGHT FUTURE FOR HIM.......And "THIS IS WHY" Bigfishtackle.com is Striving to Make "EVERYONE" a "BETTER" angler.Our Commitment to Provide California,the most "FIRST HAND" Scoop,and Knowledge,so that information,to the Best,is only a "Click" away at www.bigfishtackle.com[Wink]
[signature]
This sounds almost to good to be true. I can personally saw I look foward to any info he will be willing to share with us on dailey catches. Maybe even what boats are looking for deckhands.[Wink]
[signature]
[cool]That'll be good. This Internet thing that Algore invented is pretty neat. I used to use the local SanDawg papers for counts and that was about it. Any bite that got a writeup was WAY over by the time it was published. Kinda like Week Old News. Anything outside of SD I'd have to phone landings. Ever notice that the fishin' NEVER sucks when ya call the landings? [Wink]

I learned pretty quickly that "Limits of YT & back early" meant 1 thing. 5# peanuts.[Sad]

Then there was Biteson! WAY better. Counts by landings from Baja to Morro Bay! I've been using it for over 2 years now for a quick & dirty of what's going on up the coast.

NOW! With message boards we have eyes & ears EVERYWHERE! Not only do we get up to the minute (sometimes literally) reports, but what they're bitin', How to get 'em, weather, etc.

Hell, I don't even need to take 8 outfits on a 3/4 day anymore![sly]

Fishslayer
[signature]
Awesome Mark,

Can't wait to here his inside scoop!!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Thank You, "EXACTLY" the point.I would simply like a "Little" focus,on my planning.Respect to those that,GIVE,there time to contribute,there reports,and feelings is the true angler,that prepare's to do battle,and haveing a "Little"honesty, is and will always be,the best policy.I like yourself,Fishslayer,are "ONE" of these Guys, that are just "HONEST"and LOVE the Sport...You yourself are a factor....if could all....be a "Factor"....Could you Imagine,what the Fishing Community can Become? Thanks For Your Help Also,....the fact is,Fresh Scoops,Mean "Fresh Fish"....no brineing required
[signature]