Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fish Fish Fish and more Fish
Scofield Report. Just got back from spending 6 days at Scofield. Fire works were excellant( shot off the Island as always.) The view is spectacular in the boats on the water. What an awesome experience for kids and grandkids. The parade was good. The activities at pleasant Valley Fair Days were great. Always fun to return to where Grandma and Grandpa were raised. Oh, Oh, Oh Yeah, the fishing. All the fish you want to catch. Lot's of 12-15 inchers. With a few fish tactics you can always pick up several 16-18 inchers. We had a couple good fish fries. The kids cooked over 200-300 crawdads. The kids are ready to go back for another week. I would recommend going this time of year for anybody wanting to build relationships with families. The swimming and tubing was also wonderful. Fishing tip: It is hard to bait fish when you have excellant success trolling. 3 1/2 colors out leadcore, triple teasers. Orange and silver are the best colors. I heard of a couple 4 pound cuts coming in. The Tiger Trout are running about 14 inches. The casting net was bringing in redsiders, silver siders, and oodles of tiger trout. Which the boy learned to return quickly. Pikeman GO FISH
[signature]

Glen, sounds like a fine time. Brings back lots of memories of fishing Scofield with my parents when I was a young boy.
[signature]
Sounds like a ball pikeman, i need to get up there one day
[signature]