Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jobs in Idaho?
I might possibly be moving to the Twin falls are of Idaho in the next few month's and was wondering if anyone has friends or know about jobs in that area. I have alot of welding exp. and sheet metal(shop and field) exp. I would also be willing to try something new. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
[signature]
Can't believe you are considering giving up your three days of work and four days off job! Best of luck if you return to Idaho. Just remember that you won't be able to sell any cars in Idaho that you purchased in Utah.[Wink]
[signature]
Can't help you in Idaho but a friend at work was telling me about a lot of job openings in Canada. From the story I was told, the salaries start at $90,000.00, with great benefits, working in the oil sands business.
[signature]
LH2,

I have a relative who lives there. I believe he is a manager of a processing plant (metal) there. I will find out.

FYI, there are no Muskies or Wipers in Twin Falls!!!!!
[signature]
Hey,
Here's a website of Idaho State Jobs....there are some pretty good opportunities with the State if you can brave the government. The benefits are very good and the retirement program is pretty good too. I applied for a few jobs there not too long ago but it didn't work out very well. Just not the right circumstances yet....

[url "http://www.dhr.idaho.gov"]www.dhr.idaho.gov[/url]

Hope this helps
[signature]
Yeah, but there is sturgeon!!!! I can't wait!
[signature]
[font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][black][size 1]"Yeah, but there is sturgeon!!!! I can't wait!"[/size][/black][/font]
[size 1][/size]
[size 1]Did someone say sturgeon? Almost reason enough alone to move to Idaho.[/size]
[signature]
Got that right. People here hunt for big(15-25#) cats and they are a fish of a lifetime. The fish of a lifetime in Idaho are 9' long and bigger. Do the math![Wink][Smile] If i do move up there Kent, you can stay at my house and i will fish with you. I already know all the good(and secret) spots for the bigguns! If i do go i will give you the add. and directions. Come anytime.
[signature]
You have a deal. Something about the definite possibility of catching a fish that can easily go over 400 pounds (a 9 footer goes about 394 pounds and a 9'6" sturgeon goes about 464 pounds!) as close as Idaho is extremely addicting.
[signature]