Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving to Idaho?
I live in ogden utah and i am possibly moving back to the Twin Falls area in the next few months. My question is do any of you know of any places hiring or have friends that know somebody that knows somebody that is hiring?
I have about 9 years combined welding exp.(mig-mild steel, stainless steel, and aluminum) and about 6 years sheet metal exp(field and shop work). Also would be willing to try something else if the goodies were right. Thanks for any help. P.M.me if you have any info.
[signature]
LH2: For what its worth. Couple of hours further down the interstate but I know Micron in Boise has been hiring fairly steadily; announced another 900 hires a few months back. Not a super wage starting out but good benefits and good schedules (12 hours shifts) with alternate 3 or 4 days off per week...
[signature]
I really want to stay in the Twin Falls/Kimberly area. Thanks for the info though. Do any of you live in Twin Falls?
[signature]
I don't live there, but we do have several Government facilities around the area. Try searching at [url "http://www.usajobs.com/"]www.usajobs.com/[/url][/url] you might get lucky.
[signature]
Thanks EZOP! I'll try it.
[signature]
Thanks for the heads up, but it was not meant to be. I just bought a nice house in the ogden are and plan on staying here for a good while.
[signature]
Dear God!

This post scared the hell out of me! I thought it was a post from this month (even though it would be early).

Glad you decided to stay! [cool]
[signature]
Actually Tyler, i am now looking and phoning people up there again. Gotta get out of this state.[unsure]
[signature]
Yeah right! Whose gonna chase boils, and smack muskies with me!?!??!?! [unsure][mad][crazy]
[signature]
lunkerhunter2, it could be worse. You could live in Orem where if you are an elderly Ladie returning from RVing in Florida to be beat up and sited for having Dead Lawn![pirate]
[signature]
No doubt, i saw that crap on the news.[Sad]
[signature]
No, it would just mean you have to come to ID and catch sturgeon with me.[Wink] Oh yeah, and steelhead and dolly varden and.......You get the picture.
[signature]
Move to Alaska..............

Lots of welding jobs at a much higher rate of pay and the cost of living is not as bad as you may have heard.

I lived there for ten years and want to go back soooooo bad!

In my opinion, it is some of the best fishing and hunting one will find!
[signature]
I'll have to check that out...
[signature]
Ok guys and gals, just found out that my shift at my job is done. As of monday they are shutting my area down. I really need some help now. I need a job making atleast $16 an hour and be within 2 hours of twin falls. At this point it doesn't really mater what it is. Just gotta get out of here. My favorite lake is drying up and the rest are way overcrowded. Thanks for any help.
[signature]