Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Hey" LUCY , I'm HOME"
[mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad]If My Computer CRASHES one more time,I will be useing it for a Fishing Sinker Soon...I finally got back my original E-Mail from last year,and no more bounceing around,with the exception of Flatties and Fat$#%& 's lol lol.....THIS WEEKEND WHATS "HOT" and WHATS "NOT"????
[signature]
Sounds like your computer is due for some assistance to cure a bug that is ailing it. Send the trusty Doc a PM with the symptems. We will see if we can give it some meds to bring it back to peak shape.

It is very important to many here as we are missing your great info and we want it more often!!!
[signature]
i had to click on this title , every time i come home from a day trip either out on the water or out in the woods , the first thing i say as i come thru the door is ( in a ricci voice ) lucy, i'm home , you've got some splaining to do !

one year she bought a new car , her old one only had 24,000. on it . i felt just like ricci . they gave her 1,200 trade in value , i , yie , yie !!!!!
[signature]