Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Floating Jordenelle
Hows it going guys and gals. How about that weather lately, weird, never makes up its mind. I started my day thinking about going fishing, but it is stormy outside so i opt to run a few errands i needed to get done. well im out running errands until about 2:30 when i run out of things to do. Luckily for me the wea ther had cleared up so i headed over to rockcliff. got on the water at 3:30, and had my first smallie hooked before i was even sitting down. as soon as i had reached the brush pile i was heading for the wind kicks up, so i tied myself off to one of the near by trees and fished the bush for a while. it was a decent day, hit on everycast, I'm a bit rusty on my hook set technique and seem to miss a lot more than i catch. the wind blew for about in hour in which i managed to land 3 smallies all right around 12" and 3 perch around 9 inches. the wind had stopped so i opted to move closer to shore incase it gets bad again, and on my way back across i get a nice 14" smallie. it looke like all hell was about to break loose in the sky, but the rain never seemed to come. was a good day to be out on the water, i was the only person in the water, and it looked like the only one catchign fish.all of the bass i caught were on this 2 inch blue shad i have on a green 1/8 oz jig head. bargain basement stuff from walmart pulls through again.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Hey Sam, glad you got your priorities straight and went fishing. Good you could tie off to some structure and wait out the weather. It really has been windy lately.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Bring a lure box when you come down Monday and I'll see if I can add to your "bargain basement" stash. Got a lot of new stuff you might wanna try.[/#0000ff]
[signature]