Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
combat fishing at willard
Tonight was great!!! But some people need too know if i can cast into your boat, Your to close just be nice and give some room. There were boils every where!! Just keep working them, But when you power right into them they well shut right off and make the ones in the boils already kind of Angry. But i cant be mad it was great, boated 10 fish only took home 4 best two hours out there in a long while.
[signature]
[Wink]It was a blast! Even though some folks haven't figured out the whole "considration" thing. Oh well, as long as they don't swamp us. It was sort of entertaining watching them jet around trying to get in the middle of those boils only to have them shut off as they split the school. Had a great time with great company. So, when we goin out again POWMOW?
[signature]
What kind of boat crowded you guys? I did it once, but i was driving by adrenaline.[shocked] The boil i ran into was a ways off. My boat isn't running good and by the time i got there another boat had already started casting into it. I apologize if it was you guys. It seemed to be the way everybody was doing it last night so i figured what the hell.
[signature]
I don't think it was you Brody. I'm pretty sure I would've recognized ya. These fellas where close enough that we could see the color of their eyes. We were just sitting there and when the fish would boil 5 boats would rush over and surround us, bringing with them 4 ft wakes. Its become one of those things we just need to expect. We even saw a guy loose a lure to a boil chasing boat. He kept yelling "my $5 lure, my $5 lure". Anyway, sure would like to join ya out there one evening.
[signature]
If it was 2 adults it was not me. I was with my 3 year old. If you are going out on a week night i can do it. I just can't do it on a weekend.
[signature]