Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flaming Gorge Wyoming and Utah Sides
I went to the Gorge Last week to find the Kokanee's in the big schools, but found a lot of small schools. We fished The Red Balls on the Utah side near Horseshoe canyon. We caught six kokanee several lake trout and a few bow's in three hours. The kokanee were big and great but not in the numbers we were expecting. Does anyone know where the schools of kokanees are. I have heard Sheep Creek is doing okay and Big Bend on the Utah sides. Other than that that's all I know. I am going out there this friday for labor to try to hook some Red koke's. If anyone can help with finding the kokes I would appreciate it.
[signature]
I know of a big bend in wyo but were is it in ut?the fish are stacked along the red cliff's and up at holmes crossing in the sand pit's you will see them and a load of boat's just push on in you might meet some good people Ray Johnson put out a map that show's all the spawning bed's think ya can get them at eny store in manilia.not many red's yet but there are some I havent been in a week or so just geting ready for the archery hunt hear in wyo.good luck Fish
[signature]
We were out in sheep creek this week and got into allot of them and also around hideout we caught a few there also. You can probely find them up at big bed in Wy and down by sqaw hollow
[signature]