Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just so you know!
Hey BFT Idaho folks,

I am here but I do not post much. I promise to keep a watchful eye and help in anyway I can, but I don't get to fish much in Idaho to share a relevant post for ya. NOT MY CHOICE!!!!!!

Keep up all the great posts and remember I am here for ya!
[signature]
Actually it seems since the rift a few weeks ago no one has been responding to the few post and not many new post . Maybe no ones fishing or just nothing to talk about.

I know my success last weekend amounted to a 4 inch trout caught on a wet fly at Niagra Springs. At least I didn't get skunked, it was a beautifull day and my son was with me.
[signature]
I'm here also, just haven't caught anything lately. I am going to hit Brownlee again in mid September and stay for several days. My last camping trip for the year, so I'm hoping for some great weather.
[signature]
[reply]
I'm here also, just haven't caught anything lately. I am going to hit Brownlee again in mid September and stay for several days. My last camping trip for the year, so I'm hoping for some great weather. [/reply]
Well he hasn't caught much, that's what he keeps me around for, to catch, clean and cook.
[signature]
Hello Pat, I'm still here just waiting for labor day to get over so I can start fishing in peace again. Hope we can get together on the big pond soon.[Wink]

Bodine
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][red][size 4] Amen to that brother, I am ready to go.[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 4][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 4]AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
Tick Tick Tick

I am almost done with my project boat and I spoke to a couple friends this weekend while up at BL and I think it is going to be soon to start hitting em!
[signature]
Hey Pat, can't wait to see your boat!!! Me and Todd are going to the gorge Thursday thru Saturday I'll let you know how we did. It won't be long now and we'll be on the big pond again. See you soon.

Bodine
[signature]