Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
feathers! feathers! feathers!
It is getting the time of year that i begin bird hunting and was wondering if any of you would like some feathers from the ducks, geese, and upland birds i shoot? If you have a request or are interested, pm me. All i ask is you pay for shipping if outside of my travel area. I live near Ogden and Salt Lake City Ut.
[signature]
[font "Poor Richard"][#008000][size 3]Hi there lunkerhunter2 - how nice of you to make this offer. As I have just got started into this new hobby of tying my resource [material] are quite limited therefore I would love to have some pheasant, grouse feathers. Gladly pay for for the shipping costs. Will send you a PM with further details. Many thanks.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
Sent you a pm.
[signature]
I don't suppose you get into Jungle Cock?[Wink] Just kidding, but that would be worth some money.
I am always up for Pheasant and if you feel like plucking those puffs around a Ducks you know what the CDC.
You are way cool dude![cool]
[signature]
Actually FG, i do have some jungle cock![Wink][shocked] It is my personal material though. Smart a$$![angelic]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Do you ever get Dove or something with really small feathers for small softhackles?[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Sure you don't want to get rid of some of that Jungle Boogie?[Wink][/size][/font]
[signature]
As a matter of fact, i have 2 mourning doves in the freezer as we speak. Would you like them? What parts? Pm me some info.
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Depending how much you have I would like some feathers form the back of the neck. Take care of FGD first.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
Heck I don't know, the breast plate I guess. Some nice small ones for like size 16 soft hackles.
PM me your address and I will send you a self addressed stamped envelope and how ever much you want for them.
Thanks Much,
Joni
[signature]
If you have not done it before you will need to read on how to properly clean and preserve the skin.
[signature]
Where is a good place to look? Anybody know?
[signature]