Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings
Hey everyone-
I've finally got around to getting on this forum. Hello!

The UtahFishFinder forum has been just too much for me lately. Although Tube Dude, you've been pretty funny on there lately. Keep it up. That book of yours is bound to have some great info when it comes out, but even better humor.

Just wanted to say hello!

Nate
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Hi Nate! Welcome to BFT Utah. We can always use good quailty people here![/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Ya, I've been over to the UFF site and it's getting pretty bad. I hope the silliness doesn't come this way. You can be rest assured that the moderators of this board are not going to tolerate that type of behavior here. We want guys to come participate and don't have to feel like they'll be flamed or harassed while here. Enough of this. You're here to have fun and talk fish.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]There are some contests that are open to registered users at no cost except a little effort. There is the Utah photo contest where you can post your favorite pics and have a chance at a $10 gift certificate from Hooked Fishing Tackle in Kaysville. We have an Ice Fishing Derby, put on by the BFT site, with the grand prize of a power ice auger, and last but not least, the post of the week is going to change for the better. One of our sposors, tackledirect.com has graciously decided to give out $25 gift certificates for the weeks best posts.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]All of that is all well and good and makes this site a cool place to hang out but the best asset are our members. They are great bunch of guys with the same interests as you. FISHING! So have fun, enter the contests and have a good time.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Thanks again, for registering and becoming a part of BigFishTackle! [/size][/font]
[signature]
yo' nate , wassup ! i know that's out of date but so are my waders ! welcome to the bft ! you have landed into the utah zone , you might have to buy some depends , cause these guys are a riot !

gramps always said you can run with the big dogs or sit on the poarch and play with the puppies ,

welcome big dog ! your pal , lonehunter
[signature]
Houdy Nate!

WELCOME TO THE GREAT AND GROWING BFT MESSAGE BOARDS!
[signature]
Welcome to the boards senkonate! Glad to have you here. Great people with lots of helpful tips and info. I think you'll like it here.
[signature]
As Mac said Nate, Welcome to BFT.com!!!! We have no intension of letting our little pot of gold here turn into a UFF, so feel free to post away. The best things about this board is the willingness to share and its always closely moderated.[Smile]

Welocme and I look forward to your reports and post.
[signature]