Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spots yet?
any one tried spots yet? or hear of anyone catching them in MI? trying to find out for sure before i head down.
[signature]
You're in luck partner!! The spots have arrived. I just got a fishing report the other day saying they are hitting up and down the coast around Murrells Inlet. Infact, i'm heading out this weekend to see if I can get a few. If you're planning on heading offshore after filling the cooler, you might want to think better of that unless you're toting a fairly large boat. The word is that it's going to be pretty nasty this weekend. I'm hoping for a forecast change so I can try for some Kings at the reef. The water temp is in the mid 70's and is perfect for some offshore King action.

If you're heading this way this comming weekend, are you going to be in a boat? If so, let me know what name you use on the VHFand we'll keep score through out the day. I run on channel 71 and my boat's name is "Reel Deal." Let me know something partner!
[signature]
Hey Kissiah, we never did hear about how your spot fishing trip went. How did you do? Did you ever make it down last season for the trip?

I know the fishing is fixing to kick of for the spring. The air is warming up, the water is getting right, you should think about a spring fishing excapade. You know, you can rent a boat and fish in the inlet pretty cheap. It's like 50 bucks for the entire day.

We're looking foward to hearing from you! [cool]
[signature]