Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Lake
[Sad] Well I made the trip up North, but no crappies, caught some eyes though, can't keep them up on that lake! Should of stayed home and tried for some near here !

flagmanonice
[signature]
did you check out the ice fishing derby today?

the heat is on, only 16 points between leaders, hattrck4me realy put on the presure yesterday,

I am going to have to fish every day now till the end of Feberrruary to try and catch up with them.[sly]
[signature]
Well...I need to fish as often as I can just to stay in the game. The Cheif could quickly catch up. Not to mention what flag has hidding on his computer.
[signature]
10-1/2 hours sunday , one undersized pike , i couldn't catch a good cold if i tried any harder , it was colder then the stare i got from my bride when i asked her if she was putting on a few pounds , to keep my dignity while leaving the ice i put my sucker minnows on the stringer . i think next time i'm going to mount a spud to a pogo stick , i'll be able to get some excersize and make some holes at the same time . heck the only way i could catch up to you guys is to land a whale , but my wife won't let me date anymore .

see , listening to my jokes isn't better then being out on that ice ! go get em' !

your pal , lonehunter
[signature]
ya know the best part about using suckers for boat, if you cant catch nothing with it you can eat the suckers for dinner [Tongue]
[signature]
farmer tim's mom cans them up and makes fish patties with them , you would swear you were eating salmon patties ! she's a darn good cook !
[signature]