Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I get to get lost creek?
Want to go somewhere my kids can catch fish. It's been a while since something was on one of my hooks.
[signature]
[size 1]Lost creek is up Weber canyon. Take I-15 to I-84 junction and head east bound on 84. You will drive past Morgan then Taggart. You will hit a sign that says Corydon which is a bout a mile east of the devils slide scenic pullout. Take the Corydon exit and head east. Follow that road for oh about 5 or 6 miles and your there to the res. It's about 40 minutes from the mouth of the canyon. Good luck[/size]
[signature]
and the one lane road going up there can be tricky if there's a lot of traffic[Smile]
[signature]
Hey ocean, glad to hear you are taking your kids up fishin. We need to pass on to the younger generation the importance that we sportsmen and women play in our states' wildlife. One thought, be prepared for a pretty good hike to get to the dam....the road is closed about a mile away, and it is all uphill, so pack light. The trip will be worth it.
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 2]As of Monday you did not have to hike to the dam. The gate is open and you can drive right to the boat ramp.[/size][/font]
[signature]
I'm glad they finally opened up that gate. It was stupid for them to have it closed. I had never been closed before the work on the dam began. Thanks for the heads up!
[signature]