Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DEER CREEK SLAUGHTER
Went to deer crekk from 10-2:30 today. Fished the first marina near walsburg. Caught 15 using floating rapala size 7. 2 of them were 20 inchers. A couple of 18 inchers and a lot of planters. The two big ones I caught were beautiful. I released all fish. And I managed a picture of the big female but dont know how to get it off my phone to the computer. I was on shore casting parallel to shore. It was crazy I could see them all over swimming after minnows. Great day best day yet as far as trout go out at deer creek.
[signature]
Nice work man! Sounds like a great day on the water.
[signature]
Sounds like a great day at DC, sure is fun when the trout are stocking up for the winter. Have you tried E mailing the picture to yourself, then downloading it from there? WH2
[signature]
Good job on the DC. I love when you can catch them like that and let them go. Rapalas worked well for me the last few weekends there.
[signature]
Thanks for the report,sounds like you had the right stuff at the right time!
[signature]
was there last night until 7 pm just one after another, kept one for this morning got the pan hot , be a gteat place to take the kids , fish are right on the shore 2-3 ft of water, all little males just waiting for the big spawners , good luck , have fun
[signature]