Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lake Toho (Tohopekaliga)
Lake Toho<br>Fishing Report<br>by: Captain Chuck Matthews<br>June 28, 2001<br><br>A lot of fish on Toho have moved into shallow water. I have been finding fish both in grass and pads. Swimming a worm and also fishing a watermelon seed zoom fluke have been doing very well. <br><br>The water is clearing up in shallow water and I have been fishing in about two feet of water. If you have a tournament coming up, check out the shallow water. Also a lot of fish have moved to the outer edge grass line. These are bigger fish and you can flip them up. It is very important to fish<br>clear water on Toho right now. Look for bait fish moving and you will more than likely do well. There are still a lot of fish in open water on the outside of Grassy Island and in Goblet’s Cove. You can also find fish on the west side of the lake south of Shingle Creek. There are a lot of fish to be caught<br>on Toho. I hope this fishing report helps you whether fishing for fun or fishing a tournament. Let me know if you have any questions or want to book a trip.<br><br>Fishing Tip: If you want to save some time and $$$ while fishing a worm or fluke take a toothpick and put it through the worm and the eye of the hook and snip off the ends, it will keep the worm from sliding down your hook.<br><br>Happy Fishing,<br><br>Captain Chuck Matthews<br>Pro Bass Guide<br>A Action Bass Guide Professional Services<br><br>Captain Chuck Matthews 800-936-7398