Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im off the shore again
My new ride....if my kid will let me use it! LOL

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=19524;]
[signature]
Very nice brotha, Is it new or used. looks new.
[signature]
oh man your lilling me Pat.[Wink] hey i want first dibs on it when you sale it. ill give you $50 for it[Tongue]
[signature]
Brand new...Lance at anglers den hooked me up!

I gotta get this one wet before I sell it to ya! LOL NOT!!!!!!

Me thinks this may be my answer to my floatation issues. Boats are great and offer alot of advantages over tubes and toons but $$ and maintenance is far less with this option. I have always wanted to do this and have gone back and forth on it. After reading many reports of fisherfolks that are toon or tube equipted I said why not me and made the plunge. Still working on getting another for the boy.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 4] Nice rig Pat, but that doesn't look like the Boat you told me you wanted? What's up? BTW, good luck getting that boy of yours out of that thing .lol[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 4][/size][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 4]AFDan52[/size][/font]
[signature]
I wanted something that is a little more flexible to fish out of in different waters. I am having bad luck with my favorite places to fish (bear lake mostly) and need to get back to the basics and fish more of the local smaller bodies of water. Kind of a re-education if you will. I jumped right into this fresh water thing with little to no experience and this site has taught me plenty but I want to become a better angler and the toon is going to get me on most bodies of water (utah and Idaho) to learn and experiment. There are many different species of fish other than the macks and cutts of BL and I want to learn to fish for them.

The drool all over Lund will happen later in life for me..when I am full time at Bear Lake and the fishing will almost require a large boat. The toon is still an option there but I can't cover as much water and I will have to watch the weather even that much closer. Again it is all still a big learning thing for me. I do no that I can launch the toon at the pump house, cisco beach, the utah marina, and guss rich point and pretty much cover all the honey holes that I have learned from friends and experience. The GPS is loaded with them but I still have to get them on the hooks! LOL

As for Jack giving up the seat...well he is 13 and kinda hard to get out of bed in the morning soooo you snooze you lose!
[signature]
[reply]
As for Jack giving up the seat...well he is 13 and kinda hard to get out of bed in the morning soooo you snooze you lose! [/reply]
LOL!!!!! oh Pat your killing me!!!!
[signature]
[Tongue]Why are you wanting to buy another one when the one you got in your garage has not even been wet yet!
[signature]
Me thinks the kid may want it.......I want one too!
[signature]
Those pontoons can be great fishing rigs. You better get out and use it soon because the water is going to be getting hard [cool]
[signature]
See if Jason Will sell his to you. He will probably not use it. LMAO
[signature]
i could be talked out of mine very easly[Tongue]
[signature]