Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bone fishing
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3][cool]Have viewed several Fly Fishing TV shows recently featuring Bone Fishing from the Flats off of Florida to Belize. Most of the guests featured were of the rich & famous. Any of you folks who have to slum for a living ever been Bone Fishing? Bones seemed to be rather easy to catch and present a nice fight.[/size][/green][/font]
[center][Image: holiday_img_bluewater4.jpg][/center]
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#ff4040][size 3][cool]Slum for a living....yes! Bone fishing...NO. Hopefully one day though. Looks like fun for sure.[/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]I hope that no one was offended by my slumming remark. Reference was being made between those people that make a few to several million a year to those that have to pay taxes making less than 100k.[Tongue][/size][/green][/font]
[font "Poor Richard"][#008000][size 3]Having lived in Florida for several years always found in a treat to fish wading in the surf. Water temps range between 85 - 90ยบ. Though I never did do any bones fishing then. When are you leaving? LOL[/size][/#008000][/font]
[font "Poor Richard"][#008000][size 3][/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#ff4040][size 3]No offense takin! [/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]