Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank You Seira Club
Well the Seira Club anounced a suit with the EPA over anual dumping of raw sewage and factory waist going streight in to our rivers and great lakes.

aperently monies from donations to the seira club actually goes where it says it dose, and that is to the pretection of animal rights to live in a clean health envernment.

two of the worst offenders named in the suit is detroit michigan and milwalkee wisconson chicago illinois, winsor canada....

I would print more, but that is all the tv news artical shared

My hat is off to the seira club. I have been complaing for years, I am glad some one actualy took a look at the problem.

Maybe they can catch Millican's hands in the muck and miar this time.... (michigan's past governer)

he was apointed to regulate the detroit sewer systems. He was all so governer of michigan when pbb was exposed to cattle by means of feed contamination where he denied there was ever a porblem untill farmers began dieing.

at any case I hope they can get the EPA to make these cities clean up their acts. We need a good down river law. that cities down river of town poluting can sew the cities up river for contaminating their reserwars.
[signature]