Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hard water fishing
[cool] Since the walleye and pike season is over, is there anyone going after those panfish or tullippees, and if you are , any luck yet ? I'm heading up to LOTW next week for 5 days so I won't be around after tuesday night ! feb 25

Flagmanonice ........ ( theres a picture of me below fishing in the last snow storm we had !) [Tongue] lol
[signature]
Ya, I was fishing with you and I'm the one holding the 68" pike with a BFT Tshirt on. that would be 71 points?

I went out tonight caught 10 sunnies and 4 Crappies largest was 11.5"

Flag
I sent a pic to Davetclown, (once he posts it) if you want you can post it here too. It should be in the ice fishing contest titled "Went out tonight last minute".
[signature]
fishing trip or work ? or both ? theres nothing like working at fishing !
[signature]
[cool] Hey lonehunter! Were heading up to Canada Weds morning to fish for some pike and walleyes ! If there biting , its alot of work ! lol[sly] I'll get back Sunday nite and I'll let you know how I did !

Flagmanonice.......
[signature]
dont forget to get them pics in before you go.

fryday is the last day ya know, at least get in what you got...

good luck on the pike hunt
[signature]
sounds great ! like dave said post thoes pics , you've got too much ice to be drilling all thoes holes ! good luck !
[signature]
[cool] Well I just got done packing for the trip up north, I'll talk to you guys Sunday night!

Flagmanonice...............
[signature]
[unimpressed] We'll we got back last night, no 40 inchers, but had a fine time getting to know ultramag (a newbie ). He and I headed up to Canada on Wed morning and checked in at the resort at 9:00 and was fishing by 11:00. We met up with a couple friends of mine at (the hole) and we had a few flags, and a few fish (pike) all between 23 -31 inches ! Then we set up for walleyes at around 4:00, and by 7:00, we had 12 in the bucket, the largest at 24 inches.The next day we had about the same luck, except the walleye bite slowed a little ! Friday, we had 9 of us out there, so the flags came more often, that day we caught around 15-20 pike , measuring between the mid 20's to 35 inches. Saturday, the wind was blowing the snow we got the night before, so it made for a tougher day on the ice, and the pike did'nt want to bite either, but caught around 6, with a burbout rounding off the catch. Sunday brought 34 degrees below, and that was all it took for us to sleep in !!!! lol. All together we caught 35 to 45 pike between 23 - 35 inches, around 20 keeper walleyes , and 2 perch around 13 inches, and of course, the pout ! It was a enjoyable trip and got to see my Canadian friends, that I don't see enough of, and of course, it was fun getting to know ultramag, which I think will be going next year again ! we'll in a couple of weeks, I might be going again, so hattrk, maybe then we could get our lines wet !

Flagmanonice----------------
[signature]
I'm in if my timing is right. You can pick me up on your way through. [laugh]
[signature]
[cool], Hattrck, what weekend (fri?, sat , sun ) do you have off this month, or weekdays?. It will be one of those last minuete deals, but if I know what weekend you have open, i could work around it !

Flagmanonice------------
[signature]
this weekend I'm going to Vegas, the only weekend I may have open is the wknd of the 21st. I might be able to use a day or two of vacation too.
[signature]