Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rich Van Pham... I feel sorry for him
I dunno about any of you guys but I receive in my e-mail a newsletter from

the North American Fishing Club. Here's an interesting little news report about

Rich Van Pham. Poor guy.

[Image: FCheader_left.jpg] [font "Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][#ffffff][size 2][Image: FCheader_right.gif][/size][/#ffffff][/font] [Image: logoTopfc.gif] [font "Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][#000066][size 2]Dear Member,[/size][/#000066][/font]

[font "Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][#000000][size 2][#000066]Back in October, we reported the story about Rich Van Pham of Long Beach, California, who was rescued after being lost at sea for nearly 120 days. He had intended to take his 25-foot sailboat on a day-trip to Catalina Island, but he ended up nearly 300 miles southwest of Costa Rica.[/#000066][/size][/#000000][/font]

[font "Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][#000066][size 2]Recently, Van Pham was rescued at sea again, this time by the U.S. Coast Guard who spotted him in his new sailboat 15 miles off the coast of California. After telling crew members he was heading for home, he was surprised to learn that he'd been sailing in the opposite direction. The Coast Guard crew reported that Van Pham had no radio, charts or distress signals aboard when they picked him up.[/size][/#000066][/font]

[font "Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][#000066][size 2]You just can't make this stuff up.
[/size][/#000066][/font][font "Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][#000000][size 2][/size][/#000000][/font][font "Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][#000066][size 2]

Steve Pennaz, Executive Director [/size][/#000066][/font]
[signature]
sounds like a drug run to me lol...[blush] you would think the sunset would be a dead givaway if he was indeed going home.[Tongue]

defenatly a good example for making any one who wants a boat to heve to pass a test first, including row boats lol... but especialy pwc's
[signature]
i think i met him once in the u.p. , he said he was looking for long beach , i pointed him twards the s.w. and told him he musta taken a wrong turn about a thousand miles back !
[signature]
WHICH WAY DID HE GO GEORGE? HAHA WHAT,S UP HERE? WHEN I GO HUNTIN I GENERAKLLY KNOW WHAT WAY I,M GOIN AND HEADIN AND WHERE HOME IS AT THE END OF THE NIGHT. I CAN ALSO TELL WHAT TIME IT IS WITH THE SUN A WHERE ITS AT. WHAT IS WRONG HERE GEORGE? WAHT,S THE DIFFERENCE TWIXT WATER AND MOUNTAINS AND SUN?
[signature]
I was in the can at McDonalds and I could have sworn I overherd him asking the tiedy bowl man for directions [laugh]
[signature]
oh , that poor guy , imagine the ribbing he gets from friends and family , he's probbably going to be the poster child for the new " onstar belt ". nobody gets lost with it !
[signature]