Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IM back Ive missed you all.. .Fishing today
[center][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=25822"][Image: winner.gif][/url][/center][center]for week ending march 1st[/center]

Well My first day back wasnt very productive but it was georgeous out. Ive never fished in the ocean befor I went to garabaldi and fished from the jetty.I arrived a little late today and started out with a few bites and lost some kind of fish I was haveing trouble getting my hooks tight but I figured out what i was doing wrong and have forever corrected it . By the time I was getting the hang of things , the bite quit .The guys next to us were catching fish and there bite stopped too .The tide was out so we desided to go try our luck on the wilson river for steelhead We found a real nice hole .We werent realy prepared for steelie fishing but had a few marabu jigs so gave them a try the wind was strong and it was colder on the river .My brother wasnt dressed warmly so we only tried for 20 minutes .It was a shame the guys next to us there caught one after anouther I waned to go observe but I was to shy ..Nice big fat fish though. We headed back to the jetty.Now the tide was coming in stronly and we coulnt shake the snags everyone was snagging . So We called it a day ...BUt the blue sky and fresh air the whole thing was great .So Im going for a new adventure tomorrow .Ill let you know.Kinzie is going too. Good to be back Patti and Kinzie. P.S Dave I counted and counted always got a different number so I gave up ...How Many????[shocked][Smile]
[signature]