Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love the green!
Hit my spot today with a good friend for some mallard action and wasn't let down. Started very fast this morning for about 5 minutes and went dead for 3 hours. Shot 2 right off and 1 in between 7:30 and 10:45. We got a mini flight for about 20 minutes and got 2 more. Dead again for 2 hours. After the lull we were rewarded by relentless pounding for an entire hour. Birds everywhere! Shot 9 in that hour with about 1/2 hour looking for 2 we couldn't find.[mad] An awesome day. It scares me to think we have less than 2 weeks left for ducks. The geese have avoided me the whole year.[mad]enjoy the pics.[cool]
[signature]
Congrats! Sounds like a blast! I hope to get out a few more times before the season ends. What were you shooting? Mostly greenheads? Anything else?
[signature]
Sorry, got sidetracked. Check out the post again.
[signature]
[cool] Sweeeeeeeet! I am going after the greenies in the morning. Gonna give the fishies a break
[signature]
Nice work Brody! Looks like you had a pretty sweet shoot.
[signature]
So do you want to give me some hints as to where this secret spot is? I know you do.
I hunt the Weber river up in Milton (Peterson) it's pretty good but hard to sneak up on ducks. My family has some private property up there. Some pretty good fishing too. My best days this year have been on the Bear river as you probably noticed from my posts.
Anywho, great job on whackin them greenheads!

P.S. you can always PM me if you want to tell me your secret spot.
[signature]
Nice work Brody,You sure you dont want to go to your secret spot instead of mine[Wink]on Monday,I like to shot greenies,LOL.
I will talk at you on Sunday,[cool]
[signature]
Shot 9 mallards and 4 geese tonight! Shoud have limited on both.[Wink]
[signature]